 CAD / 15629
Re: DATHeader next release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:57:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:

If parttype is set to "Unofficial_Part" or "Part" then
If parttype is set to "Unofficial_Subpart" or "Subpart" then
If parttype is set to "Unofficial_Primitive" or "Primitive" then
If parttype is set to "Unofficial_48_Primitive" or "48_Primitive" then
If parttype is set to "Unofficial_Shortcut Physical_Color" or "Shortcut

so that DATHeader is really only for
parts that should be submitted to the parts tracker.

If so only "Unofficial_***" should be available.

w.