 CAD / 15616
Re: LPub4.0.0.1 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 16:58:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:

<snip>

Hi Kevin,

I really enjoy the new LPub but sorely miss the page image output. Am I just not
spotting it or has it really been removed? I've always liked the ability to edit
my files in GIMP to add renders, credit etc. Any chance of putting it back
(assuming it's not just me being obtuse)?

Tim

It is on the list.  I just finished work in one of my other hobbies (community
theater).  "Lend Me a Tenor" just opened last night.

I'm working on resizing of CSI using the mouse (model scale), as well as part
images (part image scale).  I'm also working on reshaping the PLI with the
mouse.

After this I will work on individual pages as pictures.