 CAD / 15525
    Default LPub project settings. —Dean Earley
   Is there a way to set any default project/callout/etc settings? These could then be applied when you first open a file that contains no other LPUB commands, and so, not breaking any existing files. The main ones for me are the part list scale, the (...) (16 years ago, 7-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Default LPub project settings. —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) Hi Dean, I recommend you create a submodel with all the defaults you want, and no steps and no parts. See if you can use that submodel as an include file. Kevin (16 years ago, 9-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Default LPub project settings. —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I very intentionally made LPub 4 know nothing more than the preferences you set when you fire it up. This means that everything else is stored in your LDraw files, *not* in some defaults database. The reasoning is that if you try to give your (...) (16 years ago, 9-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)