 CAD / 15506
    Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2 —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Actually your input revealed that this functionality was slightly broken and has now been fixed. (...) Yep, you're right. I went back and compared my code with yours and discovered that I was doing this: Angle1 := (...) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2 —Philippe Hurbain
     (...) It looks like changing decimal accuracy values is only effective after leaving/reopening LDDP. Philo (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2 —Philippe Hurbain
   - If you modify a file, have a look at it (using the LDView button) then close LDDP, then no file save warning is issued, LDDP closes and changes are lost. - Temporary files for LDview are saved in temp folder instead of a temp file of the current (...) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)