 CAD / 15475
    Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hi Kevin, Any chance for a new beta with all those new features for the rest of us who didn't manage to compile the sources? Philo (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Absolutely! We're whittling away at the bugs, but things get consistently better. However much you want the new code, I want you to have the new code more, but I want the new code to have better quality than the old code. If you're getting (...) (16 years ago, 28-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)