 CAD / 15470
    Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers —Willy Tschager
   (...) Fair enough! To be honest I haven't tried LPub 4.0 yet but I presumed it supports unonfficials by now: (URL) w. (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

        Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers —Jim DeVona
   (...) For what it's worth, I use unofficial parts stored in an "Unofficial" directory in most of my models, and that hasn't caused any trouble with the instructions I've created with LPub 4. I use LDView as a renderer. Jim (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)