 CAD / 15456
  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 1

(...) The Application Data\ is a hidden folder. Make sure the OS shows hidden folders. Orion, a more detailed report via mail. Could you also give us an overview what has been changed - I'm particularly interested what the language manager is all (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 1

(...) Ok, major changes as I know them (there are so many that I may not mention some): - I changed the back end editor. It's more flexible and allows me to do cooler things. This means that any function that modifies the text had to be modified and (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 1

(...) Language manager is where you manage syntax highlighting. Ignore "null" and "container" since they do not function and are added automatically by the editor so I can't get rid of them (for now). -Orion (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)