 CAD / 15425
    Re: LDDP 2.0 Coming —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) I don't mind for the splash screen if it doesn't take time (I mean splash screen display should last no longer than LDDP initialization code) (...) Ah - very interesting list! But of course I have a few things to add... - A value select tool: (...) (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDDP 2.0 Coming —Willy Tschager
   (...) Philo, I added your wishes to mine but obviously mine will be fulfilled first ;-))) In return you'll have to translate the GUI into French (for yourself, Tchang and Guy for the case he shows up again). w. (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)