 CAD / 15363
  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) I've just had a play and its looking good (after downloading the MS stuff) I have used it once before and its come on a long way since then. Two issues -Would it be possible to have a imperial/metric option for page size? -I have four (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) Having played some more it seems that LPub takes the first orientation of the submodel in it callout from its orientation within the model. It then follows any rotstep commands relative to that first orientation. This would be the reason for (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) Yes, this is part of the plan. (...) LPub has to consider the rotation matrix for each submodel. If the rotation matrix includes negative numbers, then we're talking about mirror images which should not be put together in one callout. (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote: SNIP (...) Had a look and yes. I'n not sure quite why though, the sub model in question consists of 2 headlight bricks side by side with a 1x2 grill tile across the two side studs. It is used with the grill (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) Actually, the matrix can have negative coefficients without being a mirror. If I remember correctly, mirror detection is a matter of checking if the determinant of the matrix is positive or negative. If the determinant is negative, then the (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) You remember correctly. A 90 or 270 degree rotation will have a negative and positive coefficient off the diagonal while a 180 will have two negatives on the diagonal. Tim (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)