 CAD / 1528
Re: Mockup Part 30117 Panel 10 x 10 x 2 & 1/3 Corner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 21:19:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat, Steve Bliss writes:
Here's a half-finished UFO quarter-hull.  It's a mess, and something is
definitely not right--the stud which is inset in the middle of it should
not be resting on a completely square surface (Oh, duh.  I figured it out.
It's because that area should be 21x21, not 20x20).  Oh well, it can be
used this way and I'll finish it up at some point.

excellent, steve
your timing is perfect on this...i'm just getting ready to do some instructions
involving this very piece for my page
10-Q, 10-Q

..joseph g