 CAD / 15260
  LDD question - how to rotate pieces?

Hi all, I am an LDD newbie, and can't for the life of me figure this one out. I want to rotate a piece. How do I do it? I have 2 16x32 baseplates (side by side) to make a 32x32. I want to place 1x8, 1x6, etc tiles around the 4 edges. When I insert a (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDD question - how to rotate pieces?

(...) Hi Dave, Use the arrow keys to rotate pieces. When you insert a new piece, I believe it always defaults to the same orientation. If you want to insert a bunch of identical bricks with a particular rotation, you can always insert the first one (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDD question - how to rotate pieces?

(...) Jordan, Thanks. Don't know why I didn't try that key before. Thanks also for the keyboard shortcuts, I had found some, but the rest were helpful as well. The preferences window has a check box for 'Brick Count Show the number of bricks in a (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)