 CAD / 15165
15164  |  15166
Subject:
Need for sample models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 22:35:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

I've been busy with the final stages of the LD4DStudio
(www.ld4dstudio.nl) project this weekend.

I'm currently looking into making some sample projects. But I'm not too
much of a LDraw model designer.

So I was wondering if some of you like to donate a model or two for me
to animate and supply as samples with the final application.

I'm especially looking for some small technic models with a couple of
gears. But to keep things simple they must not have one of the following:

chains  (technically this can be done with LD4Dstudio but I don't have
the time to figure out the scripting formulas needed)
rubberbands
hoses
ropes
pistons (Some story as the chains)

If you send me models I end up using, I will credit you (unless you
don't want to).

Thanks

Roland