 CAD / 151
    Re: Unknown Part —Paul Gyugyi
   There are two of these (in pink) in Paradisa set #6547, found in last year's holiday S@H catalog. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Unknown Part —Tore Eriksson
   Thank you Paul, Good, then we know two things: * It's not only a single-purpose part * It should have a part number /Tore (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Unknown Part —Joshua Delahunty
   The context for this thread (and consequently, the part definition) don't appear for me, so I'm going on educated guesswork, but the element that's being referenced was originally a Fabuland element (see 3671 Airport, from 1984, where it came in (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Unknown Part —Tore Eriksson
    (...) Yes! Yes! I can see it clearly on the url: (URL) picture also straightens out two other question marks for unknown parts to me. (fyi, he context for this thread started in news:lugnet.cad.dats and follow-ups was automatically directed to this (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)