 CAD / 151
  Re: Unknown Part

There are two of these (in pink) in Paradisa set #6547, found in last year's holiday S@H catalog. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Unknown Part

Thank you Paul, Good, then we know two things: * It's not only a single-purpose part * It should have a part number /Tore (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Unknown Part

The context for this thread (and consequently, the part definition) don't appear for me, so I'm going on educated guesswork, but the element that's being referenced was originally a Fabuland element (see 3671 Airport, from 1984, where it came in (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Unknown Part

(...) Yes! Yes! I can see it clearly on the url: (URL) picture also straightens out two other question marks for unknown parts to me. (fyi, he context for this thread started in news:lugnet.cad.dats and follow-ups was automatically directed to this (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)