 CAD / 15028
  Re: Cad file of 6285 - Black Seas Barracuda

(...) Gabriele, If you could email it to me that would be great. You can send it to the address above. I really appreciate the help! Thanks again, Jim F. (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Cad file of 6285 - Black Seas Barracuda

(...) First I would like to update it. It's a several years old model (maybe 5 or 6), some parts weren't available at that time so I used replacements or nothing at all. Also, I learned how to use rotation points correctly :-) Just give me a couple (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)