 CAD / 14984
  New version LDD!

Hi, The new version of LDD imports and (with some hick-ups) exports LDR. And an new theme: Creator. Have fun! Jeroen (17 years ago, 3-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New version LDD!

(...) I must admit that the first line of this message is very cryptic for me. (17 years ago, 3-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New version LDD!

(...) For better LDR exports you will want the updated ldraw.xml, they are still sending an older one with this new update. Also the ldraw.xml is a ongoing work among LDraw AFOLS so look for another update maybe next week for all the new parts added (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)