 CAD / 14945
  Re: Previous step color scaling

(...) Try the following (assumes Win2K/WinXP): Download cygwin from (URL) (click the "Install or update now!" link) Run cygwin's setup.exe file that you downloaded Follow the instructions for a default install and choose a working mirror. (I used (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

(...) Or if you're really, really scared of cygwin, this StepFade.bat file might work on XP. But I didn't test it all that much, and I don't claim to know all the nuances of the old DOS fc and find commands. The unix diff and grep commands are so (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Previous step color scaling

(...) Me? Scared? No :-) I have succesfully installed Cygwin on my XP PC and Vista Laptop. After some errors and Travis helping me solve those, I am now able to run his script and create LDraw files with the PreL3P commands in them. Thanks for your (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)