 CAD / 14917
Re: LPub error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 05:27:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi there,

I got a question from a Dutch user of LPub.

He is not able to render pictures with either POV-Ray, LDView nor LDGLite.
LDView and LDLite (and LDGLite) do work without using LPub.
He gets this error: "The handle is invalid".
Pictures that are created are empty.

He has a AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ PC.
Sould Lpub be able to work with dualcore AMD64 processors?

Thanks.

Jaco

Hi Jaco,

  I don't see why not.

  How much RAM?  I just got a bug report that greater than 1G of RAM on Vista
caused problems.

  I don't have Vista, and don't plan on buying it for a *long* time.

Kevin