 CAD / 14824
  Re: Why LDraw.org doesn't use ldconfig.ldr ???

(...) I just did a quick check on my own Linux box (a virtual machine, actually) with xvfb (X Virtual Frame Buffer), and that worked fine with LDView. Since xvfb is a standard part of the X distribution, it should be easy to install on most major (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Why LDraw.org doesn't use ldconfig.ldr ???

(...) Yeah we experimented with xvfb many years ago. (URL) was some weirdness with the aspect ratio that was probably caused by a bug in ldglite at the time. And there were some questions about large image sizes, but it should be a viable solution (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)