 CAD / 14805
14804  |  14806
Subject:
2006/2007 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:48:16 GMT

The annual summary of the activities of the outgoing 2006/2007 LDraw.org
Standards Committee can be found at:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article399.html

William Howard
On behalf of the LDraw Standards Committee