 CAD / 14772
    MPDCenter Question to the users —Michael Heidemann
   I have looked at LDraw.org and found, that over 500 people has downloaded by that link. So it should be also some more. At present I want to know 1) Are you satisfied with this program? 2) Or do you want it faster? I have some good ideas for that (...) (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: MPDCenter Question to the users —Roland Melkert
   (...) Hi, I worked with you're program a while back with the infamous Imperial Star Destroyer mpd. My 2 cents: - Make it possible to write all subfiles without a save dialog for every part (I wound up pressing save 98 times) - A cancel in any of the (...) (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad)