 CAD / 14769
  DATHeader New Release

The problem is fixed. Now it should be possible to process files with approx. size by 1.5 GByte. Sorry for the trouble that maybe caused this bug to you. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: DATHeader New Release

mikeheide schrieb: (...) I forgot to mention that the version number has to be 1.1.3 or later. All version up to 1.1.2 can only write back to file 65.000 bytes. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: DATHeader New Release

(...) Mike, Feel free to email me (or Travis) directly if you want to discuss the impact on DATHeader of the latest change to the !LDRAW_ORG meta-statement William (17 years ago, 7-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)