 CAD / 14725
    Re: LDraw File Format Spec 1.0 DRAFT - Call for Public Comments —Travis Cobbs
   (...) That's true. However, unless I'm badly mistaken, in addition to the xyz1 being at the end, you also need the other parameters to be in the proper direction in order to get the results that the LDraw library wants. The following two matrices (...) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw File Format Spec 1.0 DRAFT - Call for Public Comments —Leonardo Zide
   (...) Those matrices would be wrong in both cases (assuming xyz is the translation), you probably swapped those with the next matrices. :) (...) The first one here is a column major and the second is a row major matrix, and you are right, they are (...) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw File Format Spec 1.0 DRAFT - Call for Public Comments —Anders Isaksson
   (...) Are you authenticating by replying to the "Message awaiting authentication" email? If so, see my thread in lugnet.admin.general (and lugnet.-off-topic.test) about the very long delay I experience when auth-ing via email. Doing it via the web (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad)