 CAD / 14716
Re: Question about LDraw.org Library Header Specification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 04:35:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Rob Ross wrote:
At this url:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article398.html

If you scroll down to the first Examples header (in bold) there's this line:

0 !CATEGORY Animal 0 !KEYWORDS Sting, Poison, Adventurers, Egypt

Is there supposed to be a line break between "Animal" and "0"?

Yes.

Also, a little later in the same example file there's this last line:

0 // Tail 1 16 1 0 23 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 4-4cyli.dat

Is the "1" after "Tail" supposed to start a new line?

Yes to that too.  I've fixed both of these problems.  Hopefully I didn't
introduce new once (the content system on ldraw.org can be finicky).

--Travis