 CAD / 14650
Re: Colors, LDconfig, etc...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:09:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John Brost wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Is there some project to extend LDconfig.ldr to include some recent colors such
as Light Stone Gray?

Case in point: NXT parts are presently coded in color 383, which works fine with
most CAD program but is - as intended - shown as chrome (shiny metal) in PovRay.

Philo

Philo,

Check out this thread in lugnet.cad.  I had the same problem a little while
back.  David Perdue was kind enough to help me out.

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=14463

You'll want to read the whole thread.

Thanks John, it is a good way to go round this issue. But I'd still like to get
LDraw people ideas on this ;o)

Philo