 CAD / 14606
Subject:
NonCA-parts in need of re-writing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:11:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi folks,

At www.ldraw.org you will find a list of files in the official library, whose
original author has not affirmed the CA and therefore need to be re-written by
CA-authors.

http://www.ldraw.org/Article468.html

William Howard and Guy Vivan have already put a lot of effort in this task:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=3754

with only a few parts left but also those have to be substituted. If anyone
would like to re-write these from scratch - without copying the original
author's work, then please do so and send to the LDraw admins
(parts@ldraw*no-spam-please*.org) for submission to the Parts Tracker.

As we go through the library to reformat the headers, we may find other files
with significant changes made by non-CA authors. We'll deal with those on a case
by case basis.

w.
LDraw Administration Team

Re: NonCA-parts in need of re-writing
original author has not affirmed the CA and therefore need to be re-written by
CA-authors.

http://www.ldraw.org/Article468.html

William Howard and Guy Vivan have already put a lot of effort in this task:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=3754

with only a few parts left but also those have to be substituted. If anyone
would like to re-write these from scratch - without copying the original
author's work, then please do so and send to the LDraw admins
(parts@ldraw*no-spam-please*.org) for submission to the Parts Tracker.

As we go through the library to reformat the headers, we may find other files
with significant changes made by non-CA authors. We'll deal with those on a case
by case basis.

w.
LDraw Administration Team

Sorry to sound negative, but this is just a waste of time.

Tim

Re: NonCA-parts in need of re-writing
Sorry to sound negative, but this is just a waste of time.

Tim

What makes you think that?

Tim

Re: NonCA-parts in need of re-writing
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Timothy Gould wrote:
--snip--
Sorry to sound negative, but this is just a waste of time.

Tim

What makes you think that?

Tim

Wheel - re-inventing

Tim

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tim David wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Timothy Gould wrote:
--snip--
Sorry to sound negative, but this is just a waste of time.

Tim

What makes you think that?

Tim

Wheel - re-inventing

Legalities - observing

Steve

Re: NonCA-parts in need of re-writing
original author has not affirmed the CA and therefore need to be re-written by
CA-authors.

Part 2714 rewritten...

Philo

Re: NonCA-parts in need of re-writing