 CAD / 14571
Re: Hair for female minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 17:14:51 GMT

I would also like some female hair for Anton Raves' library, which
doesn't yet
have the shoulder-length hair.  I thought I might be able to make
something
workable but so far haven't had much success.

Yes, I am very much wanting this too.  Creating a female hair using
solid objects (how Anton's library works) is a bit daunting.  POV-Ray
can render meshes, and I have thought of modeling the hair in a real
3d app like modo or Maya and importing that into POV-Ray, but haven't
looked into it too seriously because of time.

James