 CAD / 14498
  Re: LSynth on Mac OS X

(...) Wow. You're a one-man Mac compatiblity machine. I almost wish I had a Mac so I could play with all the toys you've ported. Tim (17 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: LSynth on Mac OS X

(...) Thanks. Happily, I think all these things are already available for Linux or Windows - but of course they are nicer on a Mac. :) Two key Windows-oriented tools, MLCad and LDraw Design Pad, do work in the (URL) CrossOver> demo (more or less): (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)