 CAD / 14428
    Re: Version 530 of my Library is available now. —Orion Pobursky
   (...) It could be considered a competitor. LGEO is not currently actively developed (and hasn't been for a while) so competitor isn't quite the right term. -Orion (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Version 530 of my Library is available now. —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Also note that it definitely isn't compatible, and won't work with L3P. However, Anton has an online LDraw converter here: (URL) L3P, the above can't be used with LPub. --Travis (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)