 CAD / 14428
  Re: Version 530 of my Library is available now.

(...) It could be considered a competitor. LGEO is not currently actively developed (and hasn't been for a while) so competitor isn't quite the right term. -Orion (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Version 530 of my Library is available now.

(...) Also note that it definitely isn't compatible, and won't work with L3P. However, Anton has an online LDraw converter here: (URL) L3P, the above can't be used with LPub. --Travis (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)