 CAD / 14427
  Re: Version 530 of my Library is available now.

(...) I have a 'noob' question. Is this library compatible with LGEO, or is it an 'competitor' to it? I'm doing some research into the whole LDRaw -> Povray happening for my animation software, because I need to export to Povray as the final step. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Version 530 of my Library is available now.

(...) It could be considered a competitor. LGEO is not currently actively developed (and hasn't been for a while) so competitor isn't quite the right term. -Orion (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Version 530 of my Library is available now.

(...) Also note that it definitely isn't compatible, and won't work with L3P. However, Anton has an online LDraw converter here: (URL) L3P, the above can't be used with LPub. --Travis (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Version 530 of my Library is available now.

(...) Roland, I started on my Library way back in 1992, not even having Internet in those days (just Compuserve) so didn't even know about 'competitors' if you could call it that. The many different libraries can be used together if you should want (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Version 530 of my Library is available now.

(...) Hi Anton, Thanks for the info, I'm from the Netherlands to, and I agree using mm's is very logical. Not saying LDraw units are 'bad', but I think they are quite 'large'. Anyhow it's nothing conversion can't solve. I was just curious on which (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)