 CAD / 14371
14370  |  14372
Subject:
LDView Ortho View?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 00:13:50 GMT

Just wanted to drop a request for an orthogonal view in an LDView future
release. Unless I'm missing something, it appears all of its views are
perspective, which isn't ideal for instruction creation.

I like the LDView render better than LDGLite, but I currently use LDG for
instructions due to its ability to provide an ortho view. LDG also appears to
have issues with complicated, multi-level .mpd (or .ldr) files, which ends up
requiring me to inline large models before LDG can process them correctly.

So LDView would be perfect if only it allowed any view to be set to ortho, or at
least provided an ortho 3/4 front left.

Or am I missing something?

Jeff
The BrickGun Team