 CAD / 14367
  LSynth NXT cable segment

I could have sworn there was an NXT cable segment for LDraw available somewhere but for the life of me I can't find it now. Was I dreaming? (17 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LSynth NXT cable segment

(...) The simplest answer is to stretch a cylinder to approximate the shape of the NXT cable. Kevin (17 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad)