 CAD / 14347
  Re: Duplicating problem in MPD rendering

(...) If you send me a copy of your files, I'll have a look at the problem. /Lars (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Duplicating problem in MPD rendering

(...) Hi Lars, Brian sent me the model earlier, and the problem turned out to be spaces in the names of some of the individual .ldr files in the .mpd file. After removing the spaces, the model worked out fine. Thanks, David (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad)