 CAD / 14345
  Re: Duplicating problem in MPD rendering

(...) Hi David, They kind of appear like mirror images of the other but stuck together along the same axis. I'll send you a copy of the model momentarily. (Not sure about the buffer exchange feature.) - Brian (17 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Duplicating problem in MPD rendering

(...) I've seen this when you use spaces in the sub part names and use L3P. Just remove them and it all worked ok :) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad)