 CAD / 1433
  Printable Parts Catalog updated

Wow, same day. Any faster and I'd have it out before the official parts release. (URL) Patrick Sayre-Little | "Someday we'll look back on all this wsayreli@polymail.calpoly.edu | and we'll run into a parked car." (URL) | -anonymous (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Printable Parts Catalog updated

(...) Sorry Patrick, I forget to drop you an email when I released it. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Printable Parts Catalog updated

(...) That's ok. I read the group often enough to get your general announcement. (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)