 CAD / 14292
  Reviewing tutorial take 3

Surfacing from examnpaper-writing tuesday, I finally had a chance to update my tutorial per the suggestions in this thread: (URL)... before I submerge with the next paper *sigh*: (URL) Critique, comments, corrections etc. are very welcome. Cheers NB (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Reviewing tutorial take 3

Hate to bump my own thread, but does anybody have further suggestions, or can we consider this tutorial finished? Cheers and Happy Newyear (17 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Reviewing tutorial take 3

(...) I'm currently on vacation for the holidays and will look this over next week when I get back home. -Orion (17 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)