 CAD / 1425
1424  |  1426
Subject:
L3P + L3GO - rumor or fact?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 03:14:21 GMT

Is it true that L3P will now use L3GO bricks where available?  If so, where
should the L3GO part files be placed?

I ask because of my quest for perfection on a perfectly-rendered Galaxy
Explorer, and those sloped cones are just God-awful ugly right now without
smooth curved surfaces (with *no* discredit to the L3P author - you've done
_amazing_ work!).  =)

If not, I'll throw my hat in the ring for a future feature request for L3P.
<G>

- Rodney