 CAD / 14239
  56 x 26 Tire and Wheel

Just wondering if there are models for the tire and wheel included in the final NXT kit? The wheel hub has circles inside instead of the spokes for the preview kits. The tire has sort of an alternating traction design instead of checkerboard. (...) (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 56 x 26 Tire and Wheel

Hi Brian, (...) None I am aware of... But many other parts have been improved (see (URL) (...) Any good part modeller here (I mean... better than me!) wanting to cope with these parts (55976 and 54087)? Philo (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 56 x 26 Tire and Wheel

(...) What CAD tool do you use to design parts? One other thing, is there any talk about the chrome color being used for the NXT and motors? These look real funny when rendered because it reflects other objects like a mirror, so the color ends up (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 56 x 26 Tire and Wheel

(...) It should be "light stone", but that color isn't officially defined in the LDraw system yet. For now, try color 503, which is (old) very light gray. Steve (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 56 x 26 Tire and Wheel

(...) I'm going to take a stab at the wheel. I don't yet understand how to view a preview of the primitives in MLCad, though, so it might be hard. Is there some documentation on creating new parts? BTW If someone else is currently at work on the (...) (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: 56 x 26 Tire and Wheel

(...) See (URL)Is there some documentation on creating new parts? See (URL) (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 56 x 26 Tire and Wheel

(...) Tutorials are here: (URL) and ref. meterial here: (URL) luck Brian! Philo (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)