 CAD / 14208
    Has anyone made the x93 Monkey Wrench —Daniel Collis
   (URL) need it to finish the AT-AT. (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re:SketchUp: x93 Monkey Wrench —Jim Foltz
   (...) I've been looking for a part to try my SketchUp to LDraw exporter, so I made this model. It's more a generic pipe wrench than actually based on the real part. Not sure what to scale it to, either. Maybe you can tweak it. SketchUp model : (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)