 CAD / 14188
    Official Maya Screens LEGO(R) Website —James Mathis
   Just browsing around the LEGO(R) website and came across these images in the Image Library: (URL) go to Image Library, and select a catagory, like "production": (URL) application build of motorcycle-- nice hi-rez image. You can see the action/too (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Official Maya Screens LEGO(R) Website —Danny Staple
   (...) <snip> (...) Some of those seem to have been replaced with a placeholder text and not downloadable. James - have you slashdotted Lego? That would seriously be funny. I would like to see those pictures though. Danny (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Official Maya Screens LEGO(R) Website —James Mathis
   (...) That would be funny since I don't even know what slashdotting is! I just clicked through to the index pictures and all those images that I chose to view in hi-rez looked OK to me. I haven't a clue why you can't see them-- sorry. later, James (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)