 CAD / 14183
    Re: Feedback on Brick physics simulation - ROBLOX —Roland Melkert
   When I download the setup it's only 268KB (site states 4MB). So when I run it, it complains about a missing package. Also: Is this game playable standalone, or only online? Greetings, Roland (18 years ago, 11-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Feedback on Brick physics simulation - ROBLOX —David Baszucki
   (...) Roland - right now we have two parts to our download - an installer and the actual download. It looks like maybe you right-moused and saved from our download button - we might have to make this work. Currently the download should work on a (...) (18 years ago, 12-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Feedback on Brick physics simulation - ROBLOX —Roland Melkert
   (...) I've located the problem, it's my ultra paranoid Zone Alarm Firewall settings :). I was blocking 'windows installer'. When I changed that to 'ask' it works fine. But personally I prefer fully standalone setup's. Roland (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)