 CAD / 14143
  Version 528 of my Library is available now.

Version 528 of the Library can be found on my website now, 8 new pieces have been added, 2 pieces have been changed. The Reference Gallery has been updated to version 528 too now. Many of these new pieces are required to build the locomotive of the (...) (18 years ago, 22-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad)