 CAD / 14127
    LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM Relaunch —Willy Tschager
   I'm pleased to announce the relaunch of LDraw.org's MOTM/SOTM contest. Moving the curatorship has caused some trouble, but now we are back on track and open submissions to MOTM/SOTM once again. Have a look at: (URL) the rules and submit you model or (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)