 CAD / 14114
  Re: Quad2Dat

(...) chris is brian's brother and you can trying to get hold of him via brains bricklink shop: (URL) - Brick Mart as you might know Chris Alamo is on our non-CA list with 5 parts. it still would be good getting his affirmation if William Howard and (...) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: Quad2Dat

Chris has authored Boat Base 8 x 10 Landing Skids Minifig Diver Mask Minifig Scuba Tank Minifig Speargun None of which have been attempted yet The first two are on my "hit-list", but I don't have the patience (or need) to attempt the others William (...) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)