 CAD / 14050
  Re: *** SPAM *** MLCAD Mindstrom Category

In article <J4o01p.AqK@lugnet.com>, Ahui Herrera <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> writes (...) I have not used LDraw or related software yet, but as far as I know not all the Mindstorms are officially in the library yet. Also the NXT Education Resource kit (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** SPAM *** MLCAD Mindstrom Category

(...) Tony you are correct that not all the "old or new" mindstorm set parts are in the lDraw library but something is better than nothing. =) Also Dave (last name espaces me right now) did provide a good way of "grouping" the parts. They can be (...) (18 years ago, 28-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** SPAM *** MLCAD Mindstorm Category

(...) Several months ago, I customized MLCAD on my computer specifically for the MindStorms NXT set. I placed the pieces included in the NXT set in the "Favorites" category within MLCAD, positioning them according to category (i.e., electronic (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad)