 CAD / 14024
    Re: // Empty model errors in POV-Ray —Ahui Herrera
   (...) I ended up uninstalled everything on my C drive and deleteing all traces of the ldraw apps on the C drive and then reinstalled the ALL IN ONE INSTALLER and worked my way thru each one (MCLAD, L3PAO, and POV) to ensure that they were all (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: // Empty model errors in POV-Ray —Daniel Collis
   I was hoping to avoid doing that. Oh, well. Wish me luck. Thanks guys. (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)