 CAD / 13998
    Re: Hangin' around —Andreas Weissenburg
   Very cool. Ok, I live by the sea and get a vertigo above everything higher 2 meters, so maybe I'm not an expert in climbing. But the dramatic view of the picture is excellent. Very good application of virtual lego. And an additional extra bonus (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Hangin' around —Willy Tschager
   (...) I'm glad you like it ... also good to know that there are more people which like girls with strong shoulders ;-) w. (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)