 CAD / 13953
13952  |  13954
Subject:
lego logo file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:17:08 GMT

Hello there,

I don’t know where to post this message... but please bear with me, and send me to the right place... ;~D

I need a vector file of the Lego logo (the usual big red square) with one of the following extentions: .ai, .cdr .eps

I don’t know anything about graphics so hopefully you will understand my request! I need this to print a big sign.

Of course, it will include the ® registered trademark symbol!

Thanks in advance for you help and advice.

Jean-Marc