 CAD / 1386
  Re: Starwars Microfigure Model Catalog up on my page.

Karim wrote in message <36F5119D.71FC1AF6@m...ng.com>... (...) Starwars (...) in (...) Maybe we should call this Bonsai Building, because it's not only about small scale (Microfig scale), but also about purity, restriction, simpleness, elegance. (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Starwars Microfigure Model Catalog up on my page.

(...) Eric, I like that a lot! :) Thanks for the complements. I've been swamped with emails recently, so if I don't reply to everyone, please forgive me. Let me thank everyone who has sent me praise and criticism of these models... Both are always (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)